The multifunctional call button 3-PUSH can be used for inpatient care for a person to register upon entering or leaving a room or to trigger an alarm. It has three programmable buttons, each equipped with a status LED. Room can operate according to a predetermined operational plan or in a special radio-transmitter-steered mode. The integrated inputs and outputs can additionally be used to control external devices.
CHARACTERISTICS AND FUNCTIONS AT A GLANCE
- Three buttons, each with status LED
- A variety of operating modes
- Screw terminal strip so that external devices can easily be connected
- With two wired inputs and outputs
- Surface- or flush-mounted
- Powered through battery or external network component
- Battery and transmission path monitoring
- Can be configured via jumper or the WIOR programmer
3-PUSH is a part of the WALL family and is programmed to optimally work together with other WALL products as well as the D-Server. The WALL family is primarily used in outpatient and inpatient care. There are a total of nine devices: PUSH, PULL, PEAR, PUSH+PULL, PUSH + PEAR, 3-PUSH, 3-PUSH + PEAR, KEY and WIOR.