Additional wired call devices can be integrated into the system via a jack connection. If these devices are triggered, ROOM + PEAR transmits an alarm that is sent to the carephone system.
CHARACTERISTICS AND FUNCTIONS AT A GLANCE
- Three buttons, each with status LED
- Call triggering by external device
- A variety of operating modes
- Screw terminal strip so that external devices can easily be connected
- With two wired inputs and outputs
- Surface- or flush-mounted
- Powered through battery or external network component
- Battery and transmission path monitoring
- Can be configured via jumper or the WIOR programmer
ROOM + PEAR is a part of the WALL family. ROOM is programmed to optimally work together with other WALL products as well as the D-Server. The WALL family is primarily used in outpatient and inpatient care. There are a total of nine devices: PUSH, PULL, PEAR, PUSH+PULL, PUSH + PEAR, ROOM, ROOM + PEAR, KEY and WIOR.