The intelligent monitor for efficient alarm management
The combination of TREX with D-Server is excellently suited for use in inpatient facilities. D-SERVER can categorise alarms according to time, place and thus ensure that the alarms are optimally relayed onwards.
When D-SERVER receives an alarm it forwards this in accordance with an individually configurable scenario. D-SERVER can also take parameters such as alarm source, alarm type or time of day into account. This makes it possible to, for example, distribute alarms in an efficient and targeted manner by group.
CHARACTERISTICS AND FUNCTIONS AT A GLANCE
- Targeted alarm distribution by group
- Sequential alarm procedures possible as presence and location of personnel is registered
- Login with a personal D-TREX possible
- Ongoing optimisation through comprehensive data analysis
- Continuous care through day and night operations
- Simple, automatic updates through online service and updates
- More time and improved service due to reduced staff workloads