The Hills FC658005C Maxilink-40 distribution amplifier is suitable for use in medium sized MATV systems such as retail solutions. It is perfect for scenarios where split band circuitry permits high gain and output in a multi channel situation.
The Hills FC658005C Maxilink-40 distribution amplifier features:
- F-Type coaxial sockets
- Three separate input sockets for VHF low, VHF high and UHF band
- Switches permit use of combined single input, two inputs (VHF/UHF) or all three inputs simultaneously
- Separate gain controls allow balancing of levels of all 3 bands
- Convenient – 30dB output test point
- Overload LED indicator to warn of excessively high input signal.
- Built in filter reduces all signals of 30MHz and below