- NetcamViewer Monitor displays all the images from an IP-camera on a monitor. Both via HDMI (cable included) or on an analogue monitor via a separate analogue cable set.
- Support for all famous and obscure brands of camera by selecting the brand or by direct input of the image URL. Also supports ONVIF cameras. Maximum resolution of 1080p, depending on the brand and model of camera and available network capacity.
- Display of a camera on a full screen or in sequence mode, where multiple cameras are shown in sequence on a full screen. This equipment can be configured via an intuitive interface from within a browser using a PC, MAC, smartphone or tablet. Connected to the network using Ethernet.
- Can be mounted using an optional VESA-between-bracket, which is ordered separately. This bracket offers the option of permanent installation on a monitor, even if this is already mounted on a wall or ceiling using a VESA-bracket.
- Connection to the network is only via an Ethernet cable. Support for WiFi will be added in the future.