PULL is easy to surface- or flush-mount. It is also easy to attach external devices.
CHARACTERISTICS AND FUNCTIONS AT A GLANCE
- Call triggering via integrated cord
- Screw terminal strip so that external devices can easily be connected
- With two wired inputs and outputs
- Surface- or flush-mounted
- Integrated LED for status display
- Eight radio transmitter channels can be set
- Powered through battery or external network component
- Battery and transmission path monitoring
- Can be configured via jumper or the WIOR programmer
PULL is part of the Wall family of devices, which are primarily used in outpatient and inpatient care. There are a total of nine devices: PUSH, PULL, PEAR, PUSH + PULL, PUSH + PEAR, 3-PUSH, 3-PUSH + PEAR, KEY and WIOR.