PULL is a wireless pull cord which sends an alarm to a connected carephone system at the push of a button. In addition to the integrated pull cord, additional wired call devices can be integrated into the system. External devices can be controlled in specific situations via two relay outputs.
PULL is easy to surface- or flush-mount. It is also easy to attach external devices.
CHARACTERISTICS AND FUNCTIONS AT A GLANCE
- Call triggering via integrated cord
- Screw terminal strip so that external devices can easily be connected
- With two wired inputs and outputs
- Surface- or flush-mounted
- Integrated LED for status display
- Eight radio transmitter channels can be set
- Powered through battery or external network component
- Battery and transmission path monitoring
- Can be configured via jumper or the WIOR programmer
PULL is part of the Wall family of devices, which are primarily used in outpatient and inpatient care. There are a total of nine devices: PUSH, PULL, PEAR, PUSH + PULL, PUSH + PEAR, 3-PUSH, 3-PUSH + PEAR, KEY and WIOR.