TREX was designed specifically for internal communication in the private and public care sectors. When combined with the ATOM radio transmitter it results in an extremely efficient wireless care and monitoring system that can alert family members or personnel to a call for help within seconds. Due to its flexibility, TREX provides reliable support on a daily basis when used within private households, by professional care workers or in assisted living facilities. Prior permission or authorisation is not required to use TREX, so there are no fees, registration is not required and it is suitable for immediate use.
CHARACTERISTICS AND FUNCTIONS AT A GLANCE
- To set up mobile call systems in the care sector
- Wireless and is therefore easy to install.
- Receives up to 255 channels
- Bidirectional transmission path
- Saves the last 32 alarms received
- Easy programming for care staff
- WALL family components controllable
- Can display position via D-POS
- Small, practical format (100 x 48 x 21 mm)