Classic RFID offers the latest Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology and the quickest path to go contactless if you currently have standard Classic VingCard electronic locks installed.
More Guest Satisfaction: Unmatched ease of use for guest of all ages. No need to insert the keycard, more intuitive.
More Security: Anti-cloning technology for all guest and staff cards. Mag-stripe keycards can be cloned. Signature RFID allows powerful anti-cloning solution.
More Adaptability: RFID carriers adapt to any hotel style: Business, Resort, Spa, All-inclusive….
More Selection: Provides access today to next generation technologies, including Mobile Access And Less guess-work out of selecting the right technology standard for your RFID electronic lock. Classic RFID offers you 4 technology standards in 1 electronic lock: ISO 14.443 A (MIFARE), ISO 14.443 B, ISO 15.693 and NFC-compatible.With ASSA ABLOY Hospitality Mobile Access you can also open your hotel room using your cellphone as a key.
- Standalone electronic lock with RFID technology
- Fire-listed for use on fire doors. (UL, EN, BS)
- High security mortise lockcase available in ANSI, JPN, AUS and EURO versions CE, FCC approved.
- Solid steel handles with self-lubricating long life bearings.
- 3-point steel latch construction with an anti-friction mechanism
- Case hardened full 1-inch (ANSI) throw deadbolt
- Panic release function – the deadbolt and latch are automatically retracted by inside handle for easy regress in emergency situations
- ADA compliant (persons with physical disabilities)
- Future proof re-programmable FLASH RAM lock memory
- Powered by three (3) AA batteries that provide up to 3 years normal life
- Up to 2000 event audit trail (in offline mode in Visionline). 600 events in Vision
- Compatible with Visionline and Vision software platforms
- Optional high security mechanical override
- Upgrade kit from VingCard Classic (both 4.5V and 9V) magnetic stripe or combo technology reader to RFID technology
- Only need to add the RFID reader by replacing the top end plug. A few minutes operation and no need to replace the lockcase or handles
Compatible with the following standards:
- – ISO 14.443A (MIFARE)
- – ISO 14.443B
- – ISO 15.693
Compatible with Near Field Communication (NFC) standards